Do you need to transfer money from M-PESA to your Standard Chartered Bank account or that of a different beneficiary? Here’s how to go about it using Safaricom M-PESA’s Pay Bill option.
- Go to the M-PESA menu on your phone.
- Select Lipa na M-PESA.
- Select the Pay Bill option.
- Enter the paybill Number 329329.
- Enter the account number of the account you want to deposit funds.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and confirm.
Will M-PESA charge me for the transfer?
No. The 329329 pay bill has no transaction charges. You can send up to KES70,000 per transaction without any charges.
What are Standard Chartered Bank’s customer care contacts?
If you encounter any issues depositing funds to your account, you can contact SC customer care for assistance through one of the following channels: